Does Your Electric Bill Soar During The Summer Months?
Here are some ways to save on your electricity bill:
- Ensure your home is properly insulated.
- Set your water heater’s temperature to 120℉.
- Use your appliances strategically (consecutive loads of laundry and running full dishwashers).
- Turn off lights in rooms you are not in.
The best way to save money on your electricity is by ensuring that all of your appliances are well maintained and that your energy use is purposeful, not wasteful. To learn more about ways to save on electricity, call us today!
There are many benefits of having an attic fan, including:
- They help cool your attic.
- They decrease the temperature of your home.
- They require minimal maintenance.
- They reduce your electricity bill.
Attic fans are a great addition to any home, as they are very effective at cooling your attic and home. Homeowners who do not have central AC sometimes opt for an attic fan as a method of cooling their home. Contact us today to have an attic fan installed in your home.
A ceiling fan should be placed as close to the center of the room as possible to provide optimal air circulation. If the room you plan to place a ceiling fan in is small, ensure that you do not hang a fan closer than 18 inches from the wall, or lower than 7 feet from the floor. For more information on installing a ceiling fan in your home, call Haas & Sons Electric.
CLOSE YOUR CURTAINS AND BLINDS
ADD CEILING FANS
ADD ATTIC FAN
USE THE FANS YOU HAVE
OPEN THE WINDOWS AT NIGHT
TURN OFF THE LIGHTS