Count on Haas & Sons for professional electrical services regarding your home or business!
When your College Park, MD home is experiencing electrical issues, Haas & Sons should be the first thing that comes to mind. Our mission is to provide prompt, personable and expert service every time, and we work hard to maintain our reputation as dependable, knowledgeable and respectful professionals. We respect our customers and want to make sure you are fully satisfied with our workmanship which is why we always provide up-front pricing. Additionally, our technicians wear boot-covers, lay down covers whenever possible and thoroughly clean up after every service.
Electrical malfunctions can be a nuisance and even dangerous! That’s why we provide services to ensure your electrical system is working safely and efficiently.
Whether you want to add some new interior lighting, or are looking to upgrade your panel box before the next electrical safety inspection, Haas & Sons is your one-stop shop for upgrades, and specialty services such as hot tubs and recessed lighting! Feel free to call us at 443-396-3797 or contact us with any questions or inquiries you may have. We would be more than happy to help in any way we can!
Haas & Sons provides the following electrical services in the College Park MD area:
- Electrical Installations
- Electrical Repairs
- Lighting & Fixture Design, Installation, and Repair
- Circuit Panel Upgrades
- Recessed Lighting Installation
- Outlet Services
- Bathroom Exhaust Fan Installation
- Commercial Services
Need an electric service but don’t see it listed? We can most likely still assist you or refer you to someone who can! Contact us now to see how we can help you today!
To find a certified electrician of good repute near College Park MD you can ask them a series of questions, almost like an interview, before agreeing to partner with them on an electrical project. These questions include:
- Can I see a copy of your license? You can verify the status of the license through your state’s licensing board website. An electrician’s license is very important. To obtain and keep a license you have to complete training and continuing education. A licensed electrician will do the job up to code and correctly.
- Are you insured? If an electrician is insured, it means that any accident that happens in your home won’t all fall under your homeowner’s insurance.
- Do you have references? A good electrician will be proud of their past work and will want to share their satisfied client information with you.
What is your area of expertise? Some electricians will only service certain types of electrical needs or specialize in one field. Before you hire a company, make sure they have experience or expertise in what you need.
It costs on average between $250 - $500 per fixture to have an electrician install recessed lighting in your College Park MD home. Some things that could alter this estimate include:
If any obstacles, like heating ducts or wires, need to be moved this will increase the labor costs.
If any wiring needs to be added for the lights to operate.
The most common reason an electrical outlet will fail is when a wire becomes loose and the electrical connection cannot happen. If the wire has deteriorated it will also cause the outlet to not work properly.