For Electrical and Specialty Services in Severna Park, MD, Look No Further Than Haas and Sons!
Electrical malfunctions are not only annoying, but they can also pose a hazard to you, your family, and your home! That’s why we provide electrical services in Severna Park to ensure your electrical system is operating properly and efficiently, such as:
- Electrical Installations- Adding new fixtures, outlets, recessed lighting, electrical access points for your additions or remodels is as easy as giving us a call today!
- Electrical Repairs - Nothing is more frustrating than lights that flicker, outlets that don't work, or appliances that keep tripping breakers. Our experts can diagnose the issue and get it fixed ASAP!
- Circuit Panel Box Services - Older homes sometimes just don't have the circuit boxes that can handle modern appliances and devices. You may be adding on during a remodel, or installing a pool or hot tub. An upgraded Circuit Panel Box in Severna Park can make these tasks much safer and easier
- Electric Car Charging Station - New rules and regulations indicate that in 10 or so years, every household will have some form of electric vehicle. Increase the value of your home for years moving forward by installing a Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charging station in your garage or near your parking area.
If your Severna Park home is experiencing electrical issues but you aren’t sure where to turn, you can count on Haas and Sons! We want to give you the best deal on our high-quality electrical services. Whether you’d like to install new recessed lighting, replace your bathroom exhaust fan, or require outlet repairs, Haas & Sons has got you covered!
Our friendly electricians are trained to provide the best electrical workmanship and customer care! Our professionals always wear boot covers, lay down plastic covering whenever possible, and thoroughly clean after the service is complete. With over 50 years of combined experience, our team works hard every day to uphold our reputation as one of Severna Park’s most reliable electrical companies. Take a look at reviews from our satisfied customers to see for yourself! To get started, give us a call at 443-396-3797 today.
Very basic installs will run around $800 and we have seen some be over $3000. the cost of the installation will depend on:
- The location of the electrical panel
- The desired location of the EV charger
- The size of the EV charger.
Some counties here in MD also have different safety requirements depending on the location of the EV charger. For more information, give Haas & Sons a call at (443) 578-3629.
Yes! Installing new light fixtures sometimes requires altering or rewiring parts of your existing electrical system, which can be confusing at best and dangerous at worst. Therefore, it is best to hire a professional electrician when considering replacing or installing new lighting, rather than attempting to complete the project by yourself. To get your lighting installed by a pro, call us at (443)-578-3629.
To fix a power outage in your Severna Park house, you can:
- Call the power company.
- Reset your GFCI outlets.
- Reset your circuit breaker.
If you are experiencing a power outage in your home and your neighbors are too, you can be fairly certain that it is an issue related to the power company. However, if your home is the only one without power, then your electrical systems may require repair. To get your home’s electrical systems repaired, call us today.
Some of the warning signs of an overloaded electrical circuit in Severna Park include:
- Your circuit breaker trips frequently.
- You hear crackling or buzzing sounds from your outlets.
- You notice burning smells from your outlets or switches.
Another sign your circuit may be overloaded is if your lights are dim or flickering. If you notice any of these signs, you should have your electrical systems inspected and repaired right away. To get your electrical systems repaired, contact us today.
No, outdoor outlets do not need to be on their own circuit in Severna Park, MD. However, outdoor outlets need to have a GFCI and a weatherproof cover. Since outdoor outlets have the potential to be exposed to more moisture and water than indoor outlets, it is important that all electrical code requirements are met. Having a GFCI outdoor outlet is the best way to ensure the safety of your home and family. To get an outdoor outlet installed in your home, give us a call today.