Being your local bathroom exhaust fan experts, we can replace those old noisy fans with new, quiet, high-efficiency ones that can help you save on your next bill by maximizing energy use! We install everything from bathroom exhaust fans with heaters and lights to the ductwork, so all steam is vented outside and away from your home.
What to Know About Bathroom Exhaust Fan Installation in Pasadena, MD
Exhaust fans come in all shapes and sizes in order to accommodate small or large bathrooms, so you are able to choose from a variety of options. While exhaust fans typically range from 50 CFM to 150 CFM or larger for huge bathrooms, most typical houses need 50-80 CFM for a half bath and 80 to 150 CFM for a full bath. If you're modifying an older home, building a new bathroom, or building a new home - a qualified electrician can help you make the right choice for your situation!
- When it comes to bathroom exhaust fans, the list of options is rather extensive, as you can choose from a diverse list of customizable additions such as:
- Bath fan lights and heaters.
- Bluetooth exhaust fans that sync with your phone, so you can add a soundtrack to your relaxing bath.
- Motion-sensing exhaust fans are great for guests and powder rooms.
- Humidity sensing exhaust fans are amazing for any bathroom where steam is an issue.
- Control your fan your way with a switch, timer, motion sensor or humidity level detection.
What is the best exhaust fan for a bathroom?
Do bathroom exhaust fans need to be vented outside?
How much does it cost to install a new bathroom exhaust fan?
Contact Haas and Sons for More Information About Bathroom Exhaust Fans
You can’t go wrong with a variable speed bathroom exhaust fan! Choose one that has the bonus features you really need, like a light or humidity sensor.
Call us if you need help getting yours installed, or want a local expert to guide you through your options at 443-396-2555.