Haas & Sons provides a wide variety of electrical services that includes electrical repair and installations for Beltsville, MD residents and businesses—from lighting fixtures to ceiling fan installation to breaker box replacement and surge protection. Our clients near Beltsville, Maryland rely on Haas & Sons for quick, professional, high-quality electrical services.
Here are just a few of our services available:
- Emergency electrical repairs near Beltsville: If you have a power outage, blown fuse, or other electrical emergency, an electrician can come to your home or business quickly to restore power and make the necessary repairs.
- New electrical installations: If you are remodeling your Beltsville, Maryland home or adding a new room, you will need an electrician to install new electrical outlets and fixtures.
- Electrical upgrades: If your home's electrical system is outdated, an electrician can upgrade it to meet current safety standards for homes near Beltsville. This may include upgrading the breaker box, aluminum wiring, and old-style, discolored outlets.
- Lighting installation and repair: An electrician can install new lighting fixtures in your Beltsville home or business, and repair any existing lighting problems.
- Dedicated wiring for appliances: If you're installing power to your dock, hot tub, electric car charger or some other high-power appliance, our team can make those adjustments to your wiring grid.
Call us now at: (443) 396-2555 and see why your neighbors rely on us to deliver local electrical services at great value for a fair price in Beltsville, MD below.
Beltsville, MD Electrician Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Seriously - we recommend you do your homework, then call us. Some things to look for when hiring an electrician in Beltsville:
- Get recommendations from friends, family, or neighbors.
- Ask for referrals from your local home improvement store or contractor.
- Check online reviews.
- Make sure the electrician is licensed and insured
- Get your quote in writing so you're both clear on the scope of the job.
The most common electrical problems in Beltsville, MD include:
- Electrical outlets that don't work
- Lights that flicker or dim
- Circuit breakers that trip frequently
- Blown fuses
All of these repairs should be completed by a licensed electrician - one who is familiar with the code book and best practices for Prince Georges County.
Turn off the circuit breaker for that section of the house, if you can. Next, call a qualified electrician as soon as possible. Do not attempt to fix the problem yourself, as you could put yourself and others at risk.
If your power is out, but it seems to be isolated to your own home, here are some things to check before you call us:
- Check your circuit breakers. The most common reason for a power outage in one home but not others is a tripped circuit breaker. Check your circuit breaker box and make sure that all of the switches are in the "on" position. If you find a tripped breaker, flip it to the "on" position and see if that restores power to your home.
- Check your fuses. If you have fuses instead of circuit breakers, check your fuse box for blown fuses. Replace any blown fuses and see if that restores power to your home.
- Call your power company. If you've checked your circuit breakers and fuses and your power is still out, call your power company. They will be able to tell you if there is a power outage in your area and how long it will take to restore power.
Give us a call to get a call out scheduled as soon as possible. Then work on these next steps!
- Take precautions to protect your food. If your power is out for an extended period of time, you will need to take precautions to protect your food. Keep your refrigerator and freezer closed as much as possible. If the power is out for more than 4 hours, you may need to pack your food in ice or a cooler to keep it cold.
- Have a plan for staying warm or cool. If the power is out during cold or hot weather, you will need to have a plan for staying warm or cool. You may want to consider using a generator, fireplace, space heater, portable a/c or swamp cooler, or fans. If you don't have a generator to power these items, you may consider relocating until the power issue can be sorted for safety. Be sure to use these appliances safely and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Be prepared for other emergencies. A power outage can also lead to other emergencies, such as water outages, gas leaks, and communication problems. Be prepared for these other emergencies by having a plan in place. Portable chargers and flashlights with batteries at a minimum.
Why Hire Haas and Sons in Beltsville, MD?
Haas and Sons Electric is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the Beltsville, MD area for years. We are a fully licensed and insured electrician, and we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service.
Here are some of the reasons why you should hire Haas and Sons Electric:
- We are experienced and knowledgeable. The electricians at Haas and Sons Electric have over 25 years of experience in the industry, and we are up-to-date on the latest electrical codes and regulations. We can handle any electrical project, big or small.
- We are reliable and punctual. Haas and Sons Electric is committed to providing our customers with on-time and reliable service. We will always arrive at your appointment on time, and we will work quickly and efficiently to get the job done.
- We are honest and trustworthy. Haas and Sons Electric is a company that you can trust. We will never overcharge you for our services, and we will always be upfront and honest with you about the cost of your project.
- We provide excellent customer service. The staff at Haas and Sons Electric is friendly and helpful, and we are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied with our services.
If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy electrician in the Beltsville, MD area, then you should definitely consider hiring Haas and Sons Electric. We are the experts in electrical services, and we will be sure to get the job done right.
for Beltsville, MD
Excellent Work. Completely satified.
Joseph - Beltsville, MD 20705
Michael called when he was on his way. He completed the job. He was very professional throughout the whole process. Would recommend Michael and the Haas company.
Excellent Work !
Andrew - Beltsville, MD 20705
Alex was the technician on the job. He was positive, personable and professional. He quickly provided an estimate on the work and gave me some options for adding recessed lighting to a closet ( even though I chose not to do it). He was very knowledgeable and explained all the work. He did an excellent job !! I would give him 5 stars !!!
Great service from Alex
Jan - Beltsville, MD 20705
Excellent work. Good review of work & products prior to doing the work. Alex is an e excellent worker. Keeps on the job and cleans up after.
Brian - Beltsville, MD 20705
Very professional. Fast, efficient and complete work !
Andrew - Beltsville, MD 20705
Alex did a great job ! He was friendly and personable. He explained the work that was needed, and provided me an estimate of the work within minutes. He completed the work in no time at all and did a thorough job. In addition, he provided recommendations to improve the electrical system throughout the house.
Alex was very helpful in explaining everything. He also liked my dogs.
Mary - Beltsville, MD 20705
Thanks, Nick and Haas & Sins
Dale - Beltsville, MD 20705
Nick was personable and knowledgeable. I’m grateful for the same-day service call that fixed three different electrical problems.
Excellent service & price, very professional
Sandra - Beltsville, MD 20705